- General Chairs: David Elsweiler and Bernd Ludwig (University of Regensburg, Germany)
- Programme Chairs: Leif Azzopardi (University of Glasgow, UK) and Max L. Wilson (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Area chairs
- Systems chair: Tetsuya Sakai (Microsoft Research, Asia)
- Interfaces chair: Luanne Freund (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Behaviours chair: Peiling Wang (Tennessee-Knoxville, USA)
- Chair of the local organizaton committee: Markus Kattenbeck (University of Regensburg, Germany)
- Proceedings and Submissions Chair, Webmaster: Morgan Harvey (University of Lugano, Switzerland)
- Doctoral Consortium Chairs: Ian Ruthven (Strathclyde, UK) and David Losada (Santiago de Compostela, Spain)
- Honourary Chair: Gene Golovchinsky (1965-2013). Gene was strongly involved in the organisation of IIiX 2014 in his role as interfaces chair. Sadly, he left us far too early. In honour of his memory, his friendship and huge contribution to our community we have named Gene as an honourary chair for the conference. On behalf of all of the organisers we pass on our thoughts to his family and friends at this sad time. Gene was a great guy and will be dearly missed!
Interested in submitting a proposal to host IIiX 2016?Constitution
The membership of the Steering Committee shall be:
For those interested in hosting IIiX 2016, we would like an email bid letter sent to the IIiX Steering Committee (care of Peter Ingwersen and Nick Belkin) that stipulates:Where and when (some range of dates) you propose to hold the meeting; assurance that some institution/department will back you up financially (i.e. an official letter from the responsible director/dean); the conference chair’s name(s) and, if possible, the name(s) of the PC chair(s) (who should have agreed on it of course). Additional information about previous experience with conferences, local arrangements, etc., would also be useful.